Tuesday, December 20, 2005

End game!

And so it begins the final chapter of life at Databiz (ODS). I'm heading in late today as I was up at the crack of dawn yesterday. I was creating a DVD that was going to be hand delivered by one of the Oxford crew on ODS's lear jet *cough* "easy jet" from kidlington airport! Not really but it was going on a plane - until we found out, much to my disappointment that it didn't need to travel up north and could go to the clients London office, which is what I initially suggested on Friday!

I'm doing a hannover *cough* I mean hand-over today, I'm going to try my absolute best to dilute 8 years of experience and knowledge into half-a-day haha yeh right, I might see if I can get some extra wonga out of it, by offering a consultancy fee!

Just had a call from the lovely Lesley in Oxford about what has been the bain of my life at Databiz, Redemptorist Publications - I so wish I never offered to help Si out with that project - its like (God's) way of telling me to believe or be punished. I'd rather get punished any day, than worship something that I cannot see.

What ever happened to MC Hammer wot a tune, I am listening to my mix of leaving work tunes, looking forward to 5:30 when I play out with "Europe - The Final Countdown".
------------------
Sent with Instant Email from T-Mobile

No comments: