Thursday, February 16, 2006

Devil Deliveries

I seem to be experiencing a few problems with deliveries recently - firstly some flowers for valentines day did not arrive at their destination due to a mechanical failure on the van!

They wanted to deliver them again on the 15th - where is the point in that, the day is over - and i'm the one that has to mop up those tears!

Then I had to deliver some work to a client - when I got there, there was no one around to receive the package so I had to post it through the door - when I got to work there was a ranting email asking where the frak was the package, oh my dayz not again, apparently the client had not looked for it - instead decided to rant on email about the tightness of the deadline to all involved - great thanks!

Finally, today I was having a package to be redelivered from the day before - I was told it would come with the mail, which normally arrives at 8:40 - I waited till gone 10 and it still hadn't arrived!

Argggh!!!

No comments: