Sunday, February 05, 2006

Out of Chars!

I have been trying to keep my mind occupied by writing my new book - I'm going for a feature length book - which has comedy in it - drama and romance of course!

My Blackberry has been my writing friend, until I was halfway through Chapter Three when I received a message Out of Characters - Field Full GDI - my creative flow was interferred with!

It would appear that I am only allowed a limited number of Characters (Chars) per memo - which is GAY! with a capital G!

So now Chapter 3 is split over memos! - I may have to invest in a PDA or something - I sold one recently for a PSP, now I need it back again!

I hear you - "Why Can't he just use pen and paper" answer: 1. I'll no doubt loose it for a few years - beating myself up about it, like what happened to my next poetry book which is to be released later this year, thank you Emsy for finding it! 2. My writing is terrible, it was once said that it is like a spider that has a pen attached to each of its legs / arms whatever you want to call them... and is writing simultaneously with all of them! 3. Doesn't have an automatic spell checking facility!

What a quandary!

No comments: