Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Macradobe

Well I went to the Flex seminar/pdf/ajax held at tiger tiger in london today and it was a massive eye opener for me, really interesting in the latest developments in the flash player and associated technolgies. Twas also introduced to the concept of Apollo, the ability to take the RIA experience from the web and to the desktop cross platform including linux.... I see a challenger for the Director market however I was unofficially told that the next verion of director is being developed, looking forward to that as long as they intergrate the Flex / ajax technology as it will be a true RIA experience and not a PIA as I currently call them (Poor Interactive Experience)

I'm pretty hammered after the free bar that Adobe laid on... So I better log off till I regain consciousness! Hope I spelt that correctly - always dan ;)

No comments: