Wednesday, August 22, 2007

15th November 2005

What is the significance of this date the 15th of November 2005? At around 13:27? Your thinking why the hell is he asking this question at 03:30ish in the morning... Well the answer is this; I went to bed at my usual time of late! Set my alarm clock to wake me up in the morning as I do everyday, time reads 23:30 date is 21st August 2007... I fall asleep - I then wake up about 20mins ago to go pee after waking suddenly from a bizzare dream, I check my phone to make sure my alarm is set and yes you guessed it my phone is now displaying this mysterious date and time... So why? Normally if my phone goes weird on me I lose everything and have to re-sync all my data and contacts such a chore!

If anyone knows what happened on the 15th November 2005 at around 13:27 I'd ne happy to hear from you!

Goodnight!

No comments: