Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Home In Time For Christmas

Will I or won't I be home for Christmas? That is the question that needs to be answered today.

I am doing some silly promotional job that involves about 4 different companies one of whom is based in LA - who are currently 8 hours behind the UK, for the past two days now I have been moving text two pixels to the left, increasing font size, and fiddling with logos - one of which I was up all last night making perfect.

I have sent approval screens and the UK approved them, but now I have to wait till 5pm to find out if the US will approve them, if not I have been asked to work on Christmas flippin day! to which I replied, I think not... I am on holiday.... until the New Year!

My question is simple - do you think I will be home in time for Christmas - barring in mind I am not around tomorrow - doing that court thing all day!



No comments: