Sunday, December 19, 2004

Road Rage

We were on our way home, from our weekend away, when we had to stop at a set of temporary roadwork traffic lights. The lights were on red, and some idiot in an oversized 4x4 put on their full-beam headlights, and began to flash me. Then they left their full-beam headlights on, blinding me... following this the lights turned to green... and the headlights were still on full-beam...

This really peeved me off - so I began to move through the traffic lights at a ludicrous speed of roughly 2mph to get my own back.

Emma decided it would be good to stick a finger up, and for some reason unknown to my own self-control, my hand pressed the electric windows down, and made a rude gesture out of the window...

I think it annoyed the other driver, so much that we were followed down the road, still with full-beams on... we thought it best to give the driver the slip, so we carried on down past the entrance to our house, round the corner, up the hill and down another turning... at which point the idiot driver turned off the full-beam headlights and carried on forwards...

It was then a case of us turning round, and heading home!

No comments: