Thursday, September 15, 2005

Morning World

On the train in at the moment, I hate trains as soon as it rains the signals fail and there is chaos on what some people think is a great piece of infrastructure! Wise up politians is a pants system!

My morning mission was to evac a daddy long legs from the bedroom, where did the name daddy long legs come from - it must have a really complex latin name that no one can pronounce hence the silly name!

My mission was a disaster, either they have got faster or my reactions have slowed, probably the later of the two. I just didn't want to injure the little fella so I left him on the wall until I get home later. Apparently they only have a day to live, do they have a purpose in their short lifespan, must be one of those many great wonders of the world, I therefore felt he should be allowed to live in our house for the day.

------------------
Sent with Instant Email from T-Mobile

No comments: