Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Pumpkin man

I'm sure the world acts its weirdest for me!

Missed my train this morning, ended up on the late one - had to sit sandwiched between two broad shouldered people one of which was asleep!

Every now and again his arms would jump like a chicken flapping its wings, think he was having a knightmare!

Then he started to fall forwards, you the know the feeling that you get when you dream that you are falling (christ sake, I'm sat next to another one as I'm writing this now)and you suddenly jump forwards!

In the end I got fed up and elbowed him, it was funny as he jumped out of the seat, enough for me to wedge myself in the chair, make some ground!

If that's not weird a man then got on the train with a big pumpkin!

Is there a new fetish out there?
------------------
Sent with Instant Email from T-Mobile

No comments: